Janet Collection—Spring Twists 18"
Spring into your next hairstyle with the pre-stretched, pre-looped Nala spring twist crochet hair!
General Care for Synthetic Hair
***The following is a general outline for how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product reactions may vary. For best results, consult your local stylist for specialized instructions.***
1. Always wash hair in cool water. Hot water will damage synthetic fibers and result in frizz.
2. Never scrub hair. Swirl hair gently.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry.
4. Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
5. Never use blow dryer unless the product has been specified to be heat resistant
6. Avoid combing set curled or dreadlocked styles.