10 STRANDS/ CROCHET INTERLOCKING / PRE-MADE LOOP / NATURAL TEXTURE / SOFT & LIGHT / HOT WATER SET / FLAME RETARDANT
General Care for Synthetic Hair
***The following is a general outline for how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product reactions may vary. For best results, consult your local stylist for specialized instructions.***
- Always wash hair in cool water. Hot water will damage synthetic fibers and result in frizz.
- Never scrub hair. Swirl hair gently.
- Use a towel and pat hair dry.
- Never brush or comb when hair is wet.
- Never use blow dryer unless the product has been specified to be heat resistant
- Avoid combing set curled or dreadlocked styles.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.